Technical Support Representative
Triton Digital® is the global technology and services leader to the digital audio and podcast industry. Operating in more than 40 countries, Triton Digital provides innovative technology that enables broadcasters, podcasters, and online music services to build their audience, maximize their revenue, and streamline their day-to-day operations. In addition, Triton Digital powers the global online audio industry with Webcast Metrics®, the leading online audio measurement service, that makes it easy for advertisers and brands to determine the best destination and time to reach their target audiences.
Triton Digital is looking for a Technical Support Representative to fill a position within their Customer Support team. You will have the opportunity to implement and support a wide range of Triton Digital business applications and services provided to our clients worldwide. You will be mainly responsible for technical communication with our clients and partners, as well as technical problem solving. You will also work closely with development and implementation teams to learn the complexity of our systems and to ensure optimal performance.
The required work schedule for this position is from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
What you will do:
- Problem identification, classification and documentation;
- Provide fast and efficient troubleshooting;
- Monitor platforms;
- Provide complete technical support to our clients by learning and understanding how to use the complete range of Triton products and their associated operational tools;
- Identify frequent gaps and/or patterns and transfer issues to appropriate senior team member;
- Redirect support tickets to the appropriate parties i.e.: station rebuilds, contractual questions, etc by using the associated processes;
- Escalate issues properly by providing all relevant and required information;
- Learn how to navigate and use the Knowledge base and all necessary internal support processes;
- Respond to or dispatch service calls and emails;
- Be available for on call work, one week out of every 5 or 6 weeks (including weekend), to answer calls coming from our emergency line.
What you have:
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- 3 to 5 years experience within a technical role that supported external clients;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environments;
- Excellent communication skills in English (multiple languages a plus);
- Familiarity with Jira and Salesforce (an asset);
- Digital audio, advertising and/or networking knowledge (an asset).
What you do well:
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve complex problems;
- Find and propose solutions and ways to realize them;
- Collaborate with others, within your own team and other teams;
- Plan and organize your work;
- Take accountability for resolution and/or proper escalation;
- Provide an excellent customer experience;
- Work on own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- Competitive salary
- Casual and dynamic working environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Impactful contributions in an agile company
Apply via Seek or on our careers site at Triton Digital at: