Executive Assistant, Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Melb...
About the Role
FTI Consulting has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant based in our Melbourne office to join our team. The role will provide executive assistance to Senior Managing Directors and marketing assistance as well as carrying out administrative duties for the Melbourne team. Located in our new offices in the CBD, this role will suit an energetic and proactive individual.
What You'll Do
How You'll Grow
- Desktop publishing, typing, photocopying and general assistance for team
- Prepare and edit reports, pitch documents, presentations and agendas for meetings
- Diary and travel arrangements for Senior Managing Directors and others
- Expense management for Senior Managing Directors and others Time sheet entries for Senior Managing Directors and others
- Update internal databases and systems crucial in supporting the Senior Managing Directors and others
- General administrative tasks Managing filing for the team
- Updating comprehensive file of books and records in storage
- Event planning and management Handle phone queries
- Client liaison and getting to know executive' clients and teams
- Assist to ensure the smooth running of the office Work collaboratively with all other areas within the business
- Assisting other Executive Assistants and office administration staff as needed
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to grow with a firm. With a few tasks that are regular, no single day is the same, and you will be able to tailor your day to suit you. This is an ideal role if you are solution orientated and after a challenge. As the main go to person for your team, you will be the linchpin of the team. You will help to coordinate the team, and as well as between segments and other key business areas, including Marketing, Human Resources, Accounts and Information Technology.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 - 4 years' experience looking after senior management
- Proactive, efficient and approachable Some experience in event planning and management
- High attention to detail Experience supporting multiple personnel, including senior executives
- Experience in professional services environment desirable
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication verbal and written skills
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office proficiency
- High level of computer literacy
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
About FTI Consulting
- Attractive remuneration
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Medical insurance program (corporate membership) for individual and dependent(s)
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks
- Employee Assistance Program ("EAP") - free to all employees and their immediate families
- Monthly Health & Wellbeing program including fitness subsidies
- Professional membership contributions and generous paid study leave
What makes us unique? With more than 5,000 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognised as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.