Counsellor Job In Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
- Temporary short-term opportunity (14 weeks)
- Government Department
Our client is looking for an experienced Councillor with an accredited AASW (or able to obtain) to join their team on a short term basis. The candidate will be required to work from home and travel between different required schools.
Our client is a State Government department looking for a School Counsellor (mental health) on a short term contract
- Contribute to student well being policy development including promoting strategies regarding student engagement
- Assess student needs, develop case plans and implement appropriate action from a range of accepted options.
- Collaborate and communicate with student support services and other stakeholders
Suitable candidate will:
- Have or be eligible for the Australia Association of Social Workers (AASW) membership
- Have a valid Working with Childrens Check (WWCC)
- Ability to travel between selected schools in the area
- A graduate or post-graduate degree in social work
- Ability to work from home
- Highly developed communication, networking and interpersonal skills to liaise with a range of people in the education community and beyond.
If you are interested and meet all of the requirements please apply through the Adecco website with a copy of your resume in word format.
Please note due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.