• Competitive Salary Package
• A Leading, integrated provider of diversified Australian agricultural products.
• Bendigo, Regional VIC
About Drake International
Drake International is a renowned, privately owned, international recruitment and human resources solutions company, with a proud history of client service excellence.
Since beginning our recruitment journey in 1951, Drake has become a national provider of Talent Management Solutions, positively impacting the lives of everyday Australians. Today, Drake is represented throughout Australia with dedicated branches in every state and territory supporting Australian industries and the communities in which they operate
About the role
The purpose of this position is to lead our clients existing engineering and maintenance team across all business units, reducing overall down time and increasing both efficiency and productivity.
The role requires an experienced mechanical engineer, with a flexible approach to work with a demonstrated history of key deliverables; ideally experienced in the following:
• Heavy Industrial
• Agricultural Machinery
• Programmable Logic Controller
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Current member of Engineers Australia.
• 10+ years’ experience in with heavy industrial setting, preferably agricultural sector (hay/grain).
• Experience in managing a team (10+), across multiple business sites.
• MEX, PLC and CAD software experience.
• High level IT competency including the MS Office Suite (outlook, word, excel), with ability to learn new systems.
• General knowledge and understanding of machinery used.
• Knowledge of heavy industrial/agricultural mechanical based systems
• Ability to show initiative and proactively seek information, advice, and complete work in autonomously.
If this sounds like you then Drake would love to hear from you! To express your interest in this position, select the APPLY NOW button. Phone enquiries can be made to Drake Bendigo on 5441 6655.