- Work for a Leading Not-for-Profit Organisation
- Great Working Environment and Salary Sacrifice Benefits
- Casual Positions Available, Kangaroo Flat Location
We currently have exciting employment opportunities for experienced Enrolled Nurses to join our casual pool team at our residential aged care facility in Kangaroo Flat. Located just five kilometres from Bendigo’s CBD, St Laurence Court in Kangaroo Flat prides itself on its strong ties to the Bendigo community.
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing excellent, person-centred resident care in relation to each individuals needs
- Awareness of aged care legislative requirements
- Supervising and administering medication safely and effectively in accordance with Benetas policies and procedures
- Maintaining documentation; completing resident assessments, incident investigation and related care documents in order to meet accreditation standards
- Commitment to maintaining the lifestyle, well-being and safety of the residents at all times
- Undertaking clinical monitoring of residents and escalating changes as required
- Provide staff with clear direction and guidance and actively promote positive working relationships
To be successful in this position, you will demonstrate:
- Registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse (Medication Endorsed)
- Experience in a Team Leader role, with a minimum of 2 years’ in Aged Care setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to work independently
- You are friendly, positive and demonstrate client-focused behaviour
- A natural ability to build relationships that make a difference
- You are honest, helpful and dependable - making you a great asset for the team
- Empathy and an emphasis on treating others with dignity and respect
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- A safe and supportive work environment where people are valued and encouraged to share their ideas
- A strong learning culture where you are in the driver’s seat of your ongoing professional development
- Rewarding work that supports our clients to have a positive experience of ageing
- Competitive Salary (with salary packaging and meal & entertainment benefits)
- Working in a trusted and values based organisation focused on quality and growth
Benetas is dedicated to supporting older Victorians, their friends and carers, through a range of aged care and in-home services. We care about our people’s health and well-being and invest significantly in their development. We respect and value differences and encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to apply. Benetas is a recognised leader in Gender Equality, having been awarded an Employer of Choice citation for 13 years in a row.
Please note, Benetas rosters according to operational requirements, which may include shifts up to 10 hours in length.
How to apply
To view the position description and apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume at http://www.benetas.com.au/meet/join-team-benetas.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
All Applicants must have valid working rights and be willing to undergo a police check.
All employees working across our residential sites are required to be immunised with the Influenza Vaccination
Enquiries: Denise Hunt
Ph: 5447 0477
Applications Close: 15/07/2020