We are seeking a professional and motivated person to enhance our DMC team. You will provide support to the HSEQ and project management teams in line with our Integrated Management Systems (IMS).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Entering and maintaining data in to Microsoft Office applications;
- Assisting with updating HSEQ statistical information;
- Supporting the streamlining and continual improvement of our IMS;
- Creation of project specific management plans and documents;
- Assisting with the coordination of internal and external training needs;
- Tracking the distribution and return of our calibrated equipment;
- Completing weekly/monthly reports as needed.
Although largely administrative, this position will provide opportunities to build your site based HSEQ experience.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum Cert IV in Work Health & Safety or similar safety qualification;
- Civil construction experience is desirable;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word and Excel;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication with a systematic and thorough approach to documentation;
- White card.
Our team is well respected in the industry and will support you to achieve your career goals. Previous employment stability is essential.
For further information about DM Civil and to apply, please visit dmcivil.com.au/careers.