Coates Hire is Australia's largest equipment hire company with over 130 years of experience in industry, supplying to a wide variety of markets including Engineering and Building Construction & Maintenance, Mining & Resources, Manufacturing, Government, and Events.
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
This vital role is responsible for the coordination and supervision of both workshop and yard teams.
You will provide strong leadership and guidance, ensuring the efficient workflow of your direct reports. Working closely with the Branch Manager, you will understand customer demands and equipment need pipelines to establish daily workloads.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead a large workshop team with a safety first attitude
• Provide expert advice with site workflow and stakeholder requirements
• Manage asset maintenance and servicing schedules of records
• Maintain quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Possess a flexible approach
Your Skills & Expertise
• Proven experience of leading teams
• Demonstrated leadership experience with people management skills
• Strong planning and cost control skills
• Effective time management and attention to detail
• Troubleshooting, diagnostic and preventative maintenance skills
• Proven Computer skills
Our branches tend to be fast paced where you will have to prioritise competing tasks. However, you will learn the ropes in a supportive friendly environment. If this role sounds like you, we welcome your application.
You can make it happen.