Accounts Receivable Officer
The purpose of this role is to liaise with clients, front office and Operational Finance Noida on a daily basis to ensure efficient and effective collection of debtor balances.
Qualifications and experience
- Collect outstanding debtors for a portfolio of brands and clients
- Collection Forecasting
- Escalate disputes to billing query team
- Prepare debtor reporting
- Liaises with clients and billing query team to resolve disputes
- Escalates overdue debtors to relevant stakeholders as and when required.
- Understanding of Media Billing and Debt Collection
- Deep understanding of D365 system highly regarded
- Build Relationships with the clients, front office and OFN
- Min 7 years of collection experience, with at least 2 years in the media/advertising industry high regarded
- Experience Using Collection Software highly regarded
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship building capabilities
- High volume telephone collection experiences a must
- Ability to communicate with evidence of effective issue management and query resolution
- Ability to influence outcomes without any direct line authority
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems / issues
- Exhibits a drive for continuous improvement of processes and operational excellence in their area of responsibility
At DAN, a diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work, and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.