Beveridge Williams is an employee owned multi-disciplinary environment and development consultancy renowned for its expertise in civil engineering, traffic & transport engineering, surveying, town planning, urban design, water resource engineering, environmental engineering and landscape architecture. We have 12 offices across Victoria and New South Wales and employ 280 staff.
With a large variety of projects, we are seeking a Surveyor with 4+ years’ relevant industry experience to join our team in Ballarat.
As a Surveyor in this role you will be involved in:
- Undertaking Cadastral and Re-establishment Surveys
- Compiling Survey plans
- Lease area surveys
- Providing Geodetic and local survey control
- Asset Recording – sewer, water and A-Spec
- Feature and Level surveys
- Engineering surveys – Engineering / Building set out, monitoring volume surveys, level and estate control
- Drafting and checking cadastral and survey plans
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in land surveying
- Degree or relevant Qualification in Surveying
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to communicate and negotiate at different levels
- Ability to use a range of computer software applications relevant to the role
- Strong service ethic and high level of integrity
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary package
- A range of great staff benefits, such as paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive employee assistance program and the opportunity to secure additional annual leave
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive work environment where professional development and career growth are strongly supported and encouraged
- Excellent work-life balance
please submit your application to: ***********@bevwill.com.au, referencing SBAL-0620 by Friday 24th July 2020.
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Beveridge Williams is an Equal Opportunity and Gender Equality Employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.