Centre Manager - Point Cook (Wallace Ave)
AMIGA Montessori provides quality education and care for children aged two to six in purpose-built centres. Children in AMIGAs Montessori classroom learn by making discoveries with open ended materials, thereby promoting concentration, motivation, self- discipline, independence and a love of learning!
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate Centre Manager who is ready for their next big challenge. Our Wallace Avenue Centre is a 153 place Centre. You will have the chance to recruit and develop your own team and build your own Centre from scratch.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the centre provides a welcoming & caring environment for the children and their families
- The management, training & ongoing mentoring of the AMIGA Montessori team
- Ensuring all staff fit the culture, work ethic & philosophy of the centre
- Participation in the recruitment process as well as conducting new staff orientations
- The commitment to the development of respectful relationships with families & the children in our care
- Overseeing the content, organisation & distribution of parent communications to ensure they are always professional and timely
- End to end Invoice management
- Staff record keeping, which includes the coordination & accuracy of payroll information
To be successful, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Centre Director or at least 5 years in a leadership role within a similar size Childcare Centre
- As a minimum approved Diploma Qualification, a Bachelor level qualification is highly desirable plus all other applicable certification and checks
- High standards, a strong work ethic, a passion for children & for delivering superior quality education for the young learners in your care
- Excellent leadership skills with a focus on staff development
- A clear understanding of the regulations & the accreditation process
- A working knowledge of the National Quality Standards & Early Learning Framework
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal
- The ability to manage risk, create and implement effective policies & procedures to ensure the smooth running of the centre
If you are ready for a new challenge and would like the opportunity to develop your own team and join the AMIGA Montessori family, then APPLY NOW!