Service Desk Support Engineer Level 2 - NETTKO - NEWCASTLE
Nettko is a Newcastle based provider of cloud services seeking an enthusiastic and customer service driven Support Engineer to join our IT and managed services team.
The successful applicant will coordinate service delivery activities, provide proactive and customer centered technical support to our managed clients.
We are offering a Full Time, Newcastle based position that may require occasional travel throughout the local, hunter and central coast regions as needed. Applicants must have a current/valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide support, for Microsoft centric technologies and core business applications to both internal business units and customers; including but not limited to Windows Desktops and Servers, Exchange and Microsoft Teams.
- Configuration, setup and support for Networks
- Provide Administrative support including Office 365, server and workstations.
- Coordinate third party product support and work with external vendors where necessary.
- Support internal business IT systems and infrastructure.
- Work closely with the greater IT department and stakeholders to support change requests, updates and/or agreed stages.
- Basic troubleshooting and familiarity with networking infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years of IT Service Desk Experience with a managed service provider.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 platform essential.
- Minimum 2 years' demonstrated experience with network support, diagnostics and troubleshooting physical and virtual networks.
- Excellent Level 1 and Level 2 troubleshooting skills.
- At least 2 years of network setup, troubleshooting and administration experience
- Competent in time management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Clear, friendly and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer engagement.
- Prior experience working in an MSP environment.
- High Attention to detail.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- High level oral communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- CCNA Certification desirable
- Relevant Microsoft Certification e.g. MCSA Office 365 desirable
- ITIL desirable
If you are ready to be part of a high performing business with a world class culture, then apply with your cover letter and resume today.