Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager: Material Handling Equipment
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager
LOCATION: Newcastle, Hunter Region, Macquarie
PACKAGE: $60k basic + Car Allowance + Super + Uncapped bonus scheme
- Focus on developing new business opportunities however there is a still an emphasis on maintaining existing relationships.
- Autonomous home based field sales role
- Selling a range of material handling equipment and machinery solutions
Strategic new business and account management. Industrial solution (full training available) dealing at senior level within the manufacturing space.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will be coming from a strong background in capital equipment/ machinery sales
- You will be based in the Newcastle / Hunter Valley /Macquarie region
- Candidates who have worked sold to end users/ manufactures / mining would be preferred.
- Previous experience selling to mining customers with contact within that space will be favourable looked upon.
- A positive outlook and can do attitude are more important than anything else.
- They want people who will fit into a “work hard, play hard” culture where levels of activity will drive success.
- The successful individual will see the size of the organisation as an opportunity rather than as a risk.
- This role will be split of bringing on new business and managing accounts
- Your focus will be on the major end users within the manufacturing and mining space
- You will be supported with internal marketing, technical and sales support, including leads.
- Typical engagement is with logistics managers, warehouse managers, operation managers and business owner type decision makers
- Whilst the company focuses on the “customer journey”, equally important to the success of the organisation is the “employee journey” and there is an excellent structured career path.
- Established for 40 + years, demonstrating a superb balance sheet.
- The leadership team is as impressive as the solutions, with a track record of leading several high performing sales teams
- National Presence
To find out more about this and other opportunities please apply now or call Adam Sampana on 0452206***