Abergeldie designs and delivers dams, bridges, tunnels, recreation facilities, water treatment and process facilities, rail and mining infrastructure, electrical substations and marine works, pipe relining and rehabilitation; the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team in August. Experience in Rehabilitation works is preferred and civil experience is desirable.
- Plan the coordination of multiple work processes of work across a contract.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, with good comprehension.
- Coach, teach and develop crew members.
- Apply problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Manage differences and diversity at the work site.
- Organise and delegate work.
- Handle administrative duties of position and compile required documentation.
- Understand WHS and environmental issues.
- Take on new challenges with a willingness to learn and promote change.