I & C Planner
I & C Planner
About the Role
As I&C Lead Planner at Loy Yang you will be responsible for the Outage planning function requirements for the upcoming Loy Yang Major Outages for the I&C plant. The plant will include associated instrumentation across all plant systems (including safety systems) with an accountability for timeliness and quality of the development of assigned work packages expected.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the planning required to ensure a detailed package of works is developed for the I&C plant systems for upcoming Major Outage works at Loy Yang.
- Ensure effective collaboration with Operations, Maintenance, Engineering and Project teams across each site to develop preliminary scope of works.
- Lead the I&C Plant planning of work packages.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Procurement to ensure the correct materials are identified and procured in time for Outage commencement.
- Take ownership for the delivery of assigned works, and support integration with other works packages.
- Ensuring that all Health, Safety and Environment Systems and goals are introduced and adhered to while meeting the organisations policies and standards for HSE Management.
- To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant engineering discipline or significant relevant experience from a trade background in a Power Station environment
- Experience in large scale electricity plant operations.
- Experience in leading successful projects, using strong communication and organisational skills to balance conflicting priorities and manage resources.
- Experience in SAP works management will be high regarded.
- Experience in the leading and management of internal and external resources for major works.