Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services and we support our people to grow, learn and develop their skills and reach their potential.
We are currently recruiting Excavator Operators, to be based in Boddington, 120km's south east of Perth.
Our client is one of Australia's largest producing gold mines providing a great/work life balance a roster of 7 days on, 7 days off, 7 nights on, 7 nights off to successful applicants.
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Employee Assistance - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
Experience in the operation of the below
* Hitachi, Terex, Komatsu & Cat Excavators 300t>
* Previous experience in hard rock mining
* Strong commitment to safety
* Current Drivers Licence
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screens
* Hold valid working rights within Australia
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on 08 9229 8***, quoting reference number 203369999 or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application.
Local employees are strongly encouraged to apply.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.