Sushi Sushi is Australia's largest & most loved sushi brand and we are obsessed about all things sushi.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Store Manager who is looking to utilise their current skill set and motivated to learn new skills!
This full time role is available at our Whitford City location! The successful candidate is required to perform shift work.
About the role:
- Manage the day to day operations of a Sushi Sushi store
- Manage, lead and train a diverse team
- Ensure Sushi Sushi policies and procedures are followed
- Ensure compliance of the Food Safety standards
- Administrative duties and end of day reporting
- Cash and stock control including cost of goods (COGS)
- Represent Sushi Sushi to the highest degree of professionalism
Applicant must have:
- 1-2 years prior experience as a manager or assistant manager
- Strong hospitality experience in kitchen and customer service roles
- Previous sushi or fish cutting experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience of complying to food safety requirements and standards
- A passion for delivering the highest quality product and service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work weekends
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability essential
**Previous experience in managing a sushi store/restaurant is highly desirable.**
If you are successful and are asked to attend an interview you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of working rights in Australia.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Retail Management: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)