About the business
In our short time operating as Diviv Group, our team has had the privilege of working closely with various major private and government organisations.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for a skilled web master / administrator to join our existing team to provide and maintain, high quality and effective corporate website solutions for our key clients.
About the role
To be successful in this position, you will be a passionate and self-motivated individual who is able to take the initiative and ownership of any given task. You will have the following skills:
· Overarching skills to design, build and maintain a responsive website using web technologies
· Experience communicating with clients through the design, build and deployment
· Experience with Sketch (Mac Design Program) or Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
· Experience in maintaining corporate websites
· Experience updating web content within the bounds of an agreed service level
· Experience with quality assurance testing of websites and web applications for accessibility and compatibility
· A willingness to provide the best possible customer service to all Diviv clients
· Excellent technical skills and demonstrated understanding of HTML, CSS, JS and Angular
· Understanding a variety of up to date web technology solutions
· Understanding responsive website build techniques
· The ability to work alone or as part of an effective team
· UI and UX experience would be desirable but is not essential
· Applicants will need to be comfortable answering support calls and visiting client sites where necessary
· Any experience with Enterprise CMS such as Drupal, Sitefinity or Umbraco will be a great bonus
Skills and experience
Your success has been built on your passion for creative, technical solutions and your continual willingness to learn new skills. You are driven to provide the best value and best outcomes for your clients and you get a good kick out of happy customers. Ideally, you have had experience in a similar role and the expected salary is $66k + super.
Please get in contact for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent