Mechanical Fitters | SHUT DOWN | Port Hedland WA
About the Role:
We are currently seeking trade qualified Mechanical Fitters for an upcoming shutdown at Port Hedland WA with a preference for experience in shutdowns or major mechanical construction projects within heavy industry such as refining, fixed plant equipment or mining.
The successful candidates will be available works dates 6/7/20 – 15/7/20
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Trade Qualifications
- Refinery Experience
- Current High Risk Licence EWP & Forklift
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card).
- Working at Heights ticket
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic.
- Own transport/Drivers Licence
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below,
Job Type: Fly-In/Fly-Out
- shutdowns: 1 year (Preferred)
- fitter: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working at Heights (Preferred)
- Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Enter Confined Space (Preferred)
- Australian driver's licence (Preferred)
- HRWL – EWP including RTO VOC (Preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)