This is a rare opportunity to join one of the fastest growing online retailers in Australia! Working closely with the senior leadership team this role will see you leading the design and implementation of enterprise/solution architecture initiatives to optimize the digital landscape and internal operations to meet the business requirements.
brand new leadership role, you will get the opportunity to
start from scratch. Working closely with all business units you will initially establish a clear view of the existing processes and technical landscape across the company. Initially the focus will be on identifying solutions and opportunities, producing an overarching architectural vision that aligns with the business goals.
Your detailed plan (including timelines, resources and costs) will form the blueprint you will execute upon once approved by the leadership team. You will be responsible for the
end-to-end execution and delivery of the initiatives. Although this role is highly technical, your ability to identify opportunities and proposing changes to existing business processes required to fully deliver your solutions will be key to this role.
Reporting directly into the C-suite and with a clear organisational structure, there is budget for you to hire your technical team to execute the architecture down the track. That said, until then you'd be expected to remain tech hands-on.
This is a great opportunity for a Solution Architect who is ready to step up into a Head of Engineering position, or a Head of Engineering who is keen to get back on the tools. As part of a larger Group, this role has the potential to grow into a Group CTO role in the future.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Experience in the Retail and e-Commerce Industry
- Experience aligning online, logistics, ERP and retail POS platforms
- TOGAF certified (or similar: Zachman, etc.)
- Proven experience in a Solution Architect role with at least 5+ years of experience delivering Software Solutions.
- Tech Lead experience and happy to dive into the code when necessary (PHP, C#, REST API's, Microservices, Docker, AWS)
- Solid experience with cloud-based solutions through either AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or BigCommerce highly regarded.
For more information or a confidential chat, contact Bastiaan on 0422 254 *** or *********@attractppl.com