In the face of this century’s biggest challenges, Veolia Australia & New Zealand (Veolia) offers opportunities to make a difference for your career, and for the environment and our community. In Australia and New Zealand, Veolia works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow.
Veolia ANZ has an opportunity for a Resource Planner to join our Industrial Services team based in Singleton. Reporting to the Industrial Services Manager - Mining, the Resource Planner will be responsible for organising the mining team crews and weekly schedules. The role will also be responsible or liaising with clients and operators and assist with training.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Coordinate the allocation of cleaning tasks and cleaning crews
- Respond to customer queries directly and take task bookings where required
- Cross check the accuracy operator timesheets against scheduled work
- Maintain all training and induction registers
- Coordinate Induction and Compliance for the whole team ensuring accountability
- Prepare for team meetings, ensuring action items are completed, attend planning meetings and report on operational matters
- Conduct leadership activities both on site and in the office
- Respond to customer issues that are of immediate operational concern
- Prepare and conduct Toolboxes and other team meetings as required
- Demonstrated experience scheduling/rostering within mining or manufacturing operational environments
- Drivers Licence - Local and State travel will be required
- Knowledge and experience with WHS Act and other related regulations required.
- A White card
- Effective communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including ability to clarify,resolve issues, mediate conflict, time manage and make decisions
- Ability to lead and manage change
Veolia is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of
water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
With the global expertise gained from serving the environment for more than 150 years, Veolia operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia.
If you feel you would be suited to this role please apply today!
Veolia is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity and we encourage female and Indigenous applicants to apply. To view Veolia's Reconciliation Action Plan please visit: www.veolia.com.au/rap