The Food Hall is located on Level 1 of the brand new Perth Children's Hospital. Designed for a unique customer base of children, their families and the staff and visitors that support them.
There are three food outlets within The Food Hall. Green Panda, serving fresh sushi, noodle, rice and rice paper rolls, Threepenny, for quality burgers and fries, and Margaret & Moore, for fresh sandwiches, salads, bakes, pastries, breakfast, coffee, juices and smoothies.
We make all food fresh in house and roast our own coffee. We also cater for functions and meetings within the QE2 Medical Centre.
We are looking for exceptionally friendly, confident front of house staff to help us deliver a high level of customer service to patients, staff, visitors and their families.
We're fast without compromise and our food is delicious without scrimping on goodness.
We roast our own coffee and our food is a combination of freshly made, quality produce that has been locally and ethically sourced where possible.
Ideally we would like the successful candidate to have experience working in busy hospitality environments, particularly with coffee.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- a passion for fresh, healthy food and quality coffee
- a love of working with people and positive approach to customers
- an eye for detail and desire to strive for excellence
- a hands on, practical approach to service delivery
- an ability to communicate efficiently and professionally
- a 'can do', team player attitude
If this sounds like you please drop us a line.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual