A reputable FMCG industry is seeking an experienced Administration Assistant to join their team who are a result orientated and motivated division. This is an exciting permanent opportunity which is located within the Campbell town region.
Key responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
The Successful candidate
- Assist the team to achieve outcomes through designated programs under legislation.
- Carryout general administrative functions such as data entry, scanning, indexing, searching of databases, opening and distribution of mail
- Preparing documentation and presentation material to support the team
- Creating and maintaining company spreadsheets and databases
- Assisting in billings and processing of invoices
To be considered for the position you will have at least 4 years’ experience within a similar Administration Assistant role along with:
- Demonstrated ability to process/work accurately and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Good organisation, scheduling and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills (ie Microsoft office)
- MYOB knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
An excellent permanent opportunity has become available in a growing FMCG organisation. You will be involved in a range of tasks which will develop and put to use your administrative skill set. The successful candidate will be remunerated between $55,000 - $60,000 + superannuation.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Andrea Gillard on 9689 8903.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting