S-Rack Australia Pty Ltd is part of the German Nordwest Industrie Group (NWI Group – Website: https://www.nwi-group.de/en.html#intro ), which is part of the larger Zech Group (Website: https://www.zech-group.com/). The Zech Group was established in 1909 and has over 6,000 employees worldwide from various industries and companies.
Our Group is globally one of the biggest producers of racking systems for solar farms. With over years of know-how in markets worldwide, we rank among the most experienced developer and manufacturers in this sector.
Based in Alexandria, NSW S-Rack offers economical, high-quality solar racking solutions with a high degree of pre-assembly to bring down transport and installation cost.
We work with our customers from the very start of the project providing geotechnical surveys, optimized design, and supply of certified racking systems according to Australian standards and site conditions as well as installation services.
S-Rack Australia is currently looking for a Contract Administrator to support us in expanding our business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Preparing and managing tender documents
· Drafting and negotiating contracts with subcontractors, labour-hire companies, material suppliers as well as service and equipment providers
· Communicating with all parties involved in the project (Structural Engineers, Project Manager, Client Engineers, Subcontractors) and ensuring on-time delivery of all project milestones
· Coordinating subcontractor and supplier QA&QC documentation and ensuring they comply with project and industry standards
· Preparing all project related WHS materials
· Track project schedule, as well as cost and provide corrective actions if needed
A successful candidate will have:
· 2+ years’ experience in project coordination/administration
· Proven track record in solar construction managing utility-scale sites larger than 100 MW
· Familiarity with the installation of solar tracking systems and operation of piling rigs
· Energy and self-motivation
· Fulltime Position
· Salary Range: 80,000-90,000
· The opportunity to join a leading global company
· Huge growth potential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year