This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Receptionist who would like to work in the medical industry for a busy, highly regarded specialist doctor, seeking to work 2 - 3 days per week.
Our client is a gastroenterologist located at Norwest. The practice is committed to strong work ethics and values, and providing a high level of patient service and care.
We are seeking a Medical Receptionist that is warm, friendly and engaging but at the same time is reliable, efficient and highly organised.
The practice uses a computerised medical software, Clinic 2 Cloud which is a paperless environment.
This is a casual time position working approximately 32 hours per fortnight.
This role reports to the doctor and practice manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Duties and Responsibilities are:
· Providing an outstanding level of customer service in person and over the phone to patients and all health professionals
· Efficient management of all patient data, appointments, procedures, clinical files, correspondence and accounts, using Clinic 2 Cloud program
· Completion of end of day reconciliations
· Co-ordination of theatre lists and hospital admissions
· Liaising with other health care professionals and hospital staff
· Providing admin support to the Practice Manager
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· Previous experience working as a Medical Receptionist is highly regarded, however we are willing to train the right candidate
· A good working knowledge of medical and accounting software systems. Previous experience with Clinic 2 Cloud is highly regarded
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Professional, warm and friendly disposition
· Tolerance, strong empathy and compassion
· A high standard of personal integrity – trustworthy, loyal and honest.
· An ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all patient and practice matters.
· A high standard of work ethic – self-motivated, pro-active, takes pride in work.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills,
· Able to work well independently, but also as part of a team.
· Flexibility with work hours and availability to cover for colleagues on short notice.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $24.00 to $27.00 /hour