Well established Australian business known for manufacturing windows and doors. With offices in every state, they boast a strong work force that are continually pushing the envelope of innovation and assisting builders and homeowners create homes with beautiful doors and windows. Culturally, this is a fast paced and fun environment.
- Australian owned business in the building industry
- Great culture with low staff turnover
- Pandemic proof!
Now available is an Office Manager position. This role will see you responsible for coordinating appointments, meetings and providing support to the sales team. You will be responsible for all marketing material being stocked up and helping ensure a great culture is maintained.
- Salary $65,000 - $70,000
- Full-time position
- flexible working arrangements
- great work-life balance
- a small team with lots of energy
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has great interpersonal skills and can manage their time effectively. This role is open to considering any candidates from an administration or management background. Ideally, you will have good energy and apply yourself.
If you believe you have the right experience and could add value in the position, please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW.Additional information
- Anyone with an administration or management background
- Good at multitasking
- Can apply themselves well
- Great position with an Australian owned business
- Small, fun and energetic team with low staff turn over
- looking for an immediate start - no direct experience required