From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
About the Opportunity
Due to the growing nature of Afterpay, an opportunity has opened for an experienced compensation and equity specialist to join the team to lead the management of our equity compensation framework. In this global spanning role, you will be responsible for managing and implementing compensation and equity frameworks, including global mobility. This is a permanent, full time opportunity to be located in our Melbourne office, reporting into our Global Head of Compensation & Benefits.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Coordinate business-wide stakeholders to ensure alignment on compensation, legal, disclosure, tax and share-based payment considerations of existing and new structures
- Manage our global equity awards, including monitoring, reporting and administering arrangements for our employees, globally
- Manage the due diligence of equity compensation as we expand globally, and provide strategic advice to the business on market competitive and fit for purpose compensation proposals
- Partner with finance to manage the employee share pool, budgeting and enable forecasting of the P&L impacts of our frameworks
- Oversee a global employee database for share-based compensation
- In conjunction with the Global Head of Compensation & Benefits, develop and coordinate a global mobility policy for our expanding organisation
- Extensive experience in compensation with a focus on equity
- Experience within a professional services firm, along within an ASX listed business
- Prior experience in global compensation arrangement that include equity/share-based compensation components
- Exceptional leadership and stakeholder management skills
- You have a process improvement and analytical mindset with the capability to build financial models
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
Sign me Up!
Interested? Click ‘Apply!’
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.