We are Orica, the global leader in mining and civil blasting.
It’s an exciting time for us. Through digital and automated technologies, we’re transforming the drill and blast process to increase safety and productivity in mining.
Every day we embrace new ways of thinking and work closely together to deliver innovative technologies, to ensure we remain at the forefront of our industry. And we believe that our 11,500+ people around the world play the most important role in helping our customers find success.
About the role:
Based in our Kooragang Island Manufacturing Centre, this role will provide professional and confidential assistance, planning and administrative support to the Manufacturing Centre Manager and Management Team.
What you will be doing:
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms;
- Administrator of the site’s document management system;
- Data entry administrator for the site’s Learning Management System;
- Preparing reports, presentations and communications;
- Organising travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries; and
- Administrator of the site’s document management system
What you bring:
- Relevant business administration experience/qualification;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills; and
- SAP experience would be highly regarded.
What we offer:
- Real opportunities to grow in a diverse, inclusive and truly global business;
- A culture that values and welcomes big and new ideas;
- The potential for you to develop a flexible career path and access tailored training and competitive rewards;
- And finally, as part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity - paid family leave and flexible work to support you at different stages of your career.