Customer Relationship Manager - Gippsland Region
Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV) is seeking a passionate customer service specialist and account manager to fill the role of Customer Relationship Manager (CRM).
The role works within the Gippsland Region to strengthen relationships between health services and the internal stakeholders of HPV to enable best value and quality outcomes from the implementation of HPV’s collective sourcing agreements and state-wide initiatives.
We can offer you:
- A great salary package
- Full time ongoing position
- 4 weeks of annual leave plus annual leave loading of 17.5%
- Monthly accrued day off
- Flexible work arrangements - work from home, 9 day fortnight, flexible hours
- Easter Tuesday public holiday
- Central office located in Melbourne’s CBD
- Travel within Gippsland regional locations and regular overnight travel
- Use of HPV pool car.
Role Key Functions:
- Be the single point of contact for Gippsland health services for all queries, requests for information and assistance. Act as the conduit of information to share learnings across all divisions of HPV.
- Travel within the region to develop and strengthen relationships with health services, gaining an improved understanding of how HPV can assist in delivering their requirements.
- Assist health services to: implement HPV's collective agreements, assist with transition to contracts, drive compliance and support activities relating to data collection and exemption applications.
- Support and assist health services to identify and undertake regional or cross regional procurement activities through cluster/collective sourcing events.
- Represent HPV at local events throughout the region to promote the benefits of HPV via avenues such as Grow Gippsland, Industry Capability Network (ICN) and other local events
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience encompassing procurement, supply chain or general business management (health sector context desirable)
- Extensive experience in a customer relationship or account management role
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and building successful business relationships with key stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the self-motivation to meet tight deadlines and work flexibly to meet business requirements
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce
Applicants must hold a full driver's licence and be available for weekly overnight travel. The CRM will have access to HPV's pool cars and will be based in the Gippsland Region.
Established in 2001 to improve the collective purchasing power of Victorian public health services and hospitals, HPV achieves best value outcomes in the procurement of health-related goods, services and equipment through 58 contract categories. We work in partnership with health services to understand their requirements, facilitate large-scale tenders and manage common-use contracts on behalf of the state.
Thinking of applying?
Further information about HPV and a detailed position description is available via the HPV Website.
To be considered further, applications must include:
1. A Cover Letter (with an additional a written statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria above)
2. Your Resume
Applications are to be addressed to Katie Shaughnessy, HR Manager and submitted by 9am Monday 13 July 2020
Applicants requiring flexible working arrangements including part time hours will be considered.
HPV is an all-inclusive employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, LGBTI and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.