STATE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - LIGHTING - INDUSTRIAL
- JOIN AN NATIONAL LIGHTING MANUFACTURER IN INDUSTRIAL LIGHTING
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY + FULL CAREER SCOPE + TIGHT KNIT CULTURE
FLEXIBLE WORK/LIFE BALANCE & CAPTAIN OF INDUSTRY
This international business has been operating for over 30 years and produces a number of industrial & mining designed light fittings and fixtures and is known for their high-end brands that are generally the first choice for industrial businesses, lighting engineers and consultants and is well known within the wholesale market.
They are a 100% specification focused business based on project sales within interior and exterior lighting within mining and industrial applications.
Known for their work hard play hard culture and heavy team-oriented mentality, they boast a fantastic company culture with very little staff turnover.
An external Account & Business Development Management position has now become available due to rapid growth & demand in the industrial lighting division.
You will be taking over the full NSW territory with unlimited access to all specifiers & engineers within the Industrial Industry as well as opportunities and account management within Tier 1 Electrical Contractors and Builders.
- Representing the full suite of industrial LED lighting solutions; highbays, floodlights, lowbays, battens, street & exit lighting
- Site visits and toolbox meetings with Builders & Contractors as well as consulting & product demonstration with Engineers & Specifiers getting project specification
- Manage accounts and hunt for opportunities in the above-mentioned target markets with existing wholesale channels
- Growing existing accounts & bringing new ones on-board across the Brisbane region
- Monthly & quarterly pipeline sales cycles
- On-site assessments to provide solutions
- Working with flexibly & autonomously
Some of the huge benefits for this role are:
- Highly competitive Salary with $90K-$100K + Super + $15K - $18K Car Allowance
- Flexible working conditions managing your own schedule
- Best industry knowledge at your fingertips from your mentors & managers
- Multi-stated business with career progression opportunities to advance
- Existing networks of commercial clients to leverage off
- Exclusive offerings & solutions only available to this business
To be considered for this position it is vital that you have the below experience:
- Proven track record of product sales of at least 3 years in the Lighting Industry within commercial or industrial
- This has to be utilising a consultative approach approach to Builders & Contractors and /or Engineers
- Ability to work engage key stakeholders and clients in a professional manner
- High presentation, attention to detail, well-spoken and sales hunter mentality
You will be someone who is motivated, tenacious, passionate, driven and hungry to pave a long term successful career with a top industry leader.
If you have the above criteria apply below, or for more information or a confidential discussion Patrick on 07 3221 3598 or 1800 758 782 today for more details.
You can also join our Facebook page to be kept updated with all other opportunities currently available.http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROC-Consulting-Group/229597947063513 or visit our website at www.rocconsulting.com.au