Back End Data Engineer
Our global client is currently looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer who is an analytical thinker with necessary commercial experience. The ideal candidate will understand the full software development lifecycle across a range of web applications and have capabilities of developing sharp tech solutions. This role will see you working alongside a supportive team of likeminded individuals.
- Work with technical stakeholders to define SDK capabilities and best practices
- Research technologies, standards and services and integrate them into our developer ecosystem.
- Use your knowledge of front and back-end development to develop high-quality, high-functioning and beautiful websites for our internal projects, platforms, tools, and for clients
- Regularly update, maintain, and troubleshoot problems on existing websites
- Model analytical data in a searchable and scalable way using Agile methodologies and driving code reviews
Experience and knowledge:
- Experience with a server-side language (Python, PHP, Go, Ruby, C#, etc)
- JS and Express experience
- Communication and analytical skills are fundamental for the success of this role
- Thorough understanding of UI and UX design
- CI/CD testing, Unit testing, test automation
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices a plus.
- Python or Django Rest API capabilities
- Familiarity with AWS or Linux systems a bonus
- Experience in the Robotics space highly advantageous
If you have the necessary experience and believe you could be a good fit for this role, apply to the provided link with your updated CV.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.