OHS / EHS Manager
About the company
A global leader in capital goods markets, with over 60,000 employees, 60+ manufacturing sites & 10+ brands.
About the Role
The EHS Manager role provides advice and support to management in the areas of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental. This role is strongly operational with manufacturing the main focus however also taking responsibility for the entire Dandenong site. From time to time you may be asked to provide some expertise to the wider Iveco business but main focus will be the Manufacturing Plant.
- Conduct OHS training and Risk Assessments
- Responsible for OH&S
- Work Cover and Return to Work Co-ordinator
- Provide EHS compliance reports for Headquarters monthly
- Implementation and Accreditation of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- WCM Safety Pillar Leader - drive, manage and coordinate all WCM Logistic pillar team and activities
General - Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times
- Perform your duties safely and to the best of your ability
- EHS - Actively participate in supporting a safe work environment by adhering to company policies and reporting all hazards and potential hazards
- Always work safely and wear correct PPE for task being conducted and report all hazards in a timely manner using the designated process
- WCM - Apply WCM principles and methodologies such a 5S, 5Why's Kaizens
- Participate in WCM pillar activities as directed
- Role model for behavioural values and standards
- Other tasks as directed by management team
- ISO Auditing qualification
- Return to Work qualification
- Sound general management experience.
- Strong people skills, with ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Ability to innovate, develop and implement plans to achieve specific objectives.
- 'Hands-on' experience in people management within a multi union closed shop environment.
- 'Hands-on' experience in production management
- Determination and proactivity
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Tertiary qualification - preferable OHS/EHS
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danny Mullan on 0438479***.
At Staff Australia, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.