Senior Health Economist
Our client is a successful global pharmaceutical company with multiple therapy areas and a strong pipeline. Due to internal movement, they are seeking a new Senior Health Economist to join their dynamic and supportive team of 4 HE/SHE's.
They have a strong pipeline coming through with multiple submissions expected in the next 12-24 months across different therapy areas.
Your role purpose is to lead cross-functional teams in the development and submission of reimbursement dossiers, plus manage the appraisal process and submission to DoH Pricing & Listing Sections following PBAC/PHARMAC recommendations. Success in this role, requires the ability to analyse and interpret clinical data and link payer insights to reimbursement opportunities. It also means developing strong relationships through global, working across business units and with internal groups to implement.
- Develop PRA strategies and plans which are consistent with the strategic brand plans of new and existing products to gain national market access for our products
- Throughout the development of strategies, submission preparation and post submission consultation, lead the identification and understanding of risks, recommended prioritization of risks and potential solutions to address the key risks.
- Throughout the development of strategies, submission preparation and post submission consultation, you will work with multiple people in multiple functions, both locally and regionally. Success will require strong cross functional leadership including stakeholder management, collaboration and influence without authority.
- Act as a project manager for clinical and economic inputs required for submission dossiers and write HTA submissions
- Act as the PRA/HE therapy lead within across multiple therapy area/products, managing the affiliate relationship with regional and global PRA/GPORWE colleagues
- A tertiary qualifications in a suitable science or health care related discipline or statistics
- Post-graduate qualifications in health economics, public policy, economics will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in managing reimbursement submissions (or sections of submissions) within Australia/New Zealand (or similar) in the pharmaceutical industry
- A strong understanding of the reimbursement processes and the ability to demonstrate relevant practical experience relating to or that could be applied to reimbursement of pharmaceutical products
- Experience working with and/or established relationships with Department of Health or industry groups is desirable
- Demonstrated project management experience to manage complex projects
Culture & Benefits
They are a collaborative and supportive company with a strong pipeline across multiple therapey areas.
This role would suit a self-motivated, professional and methodical individual with the ability to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines, plus the ability to systematically review and interpret clinical/scientific literature and health outcomes/economic data.
To take a next step in your career, follow the directions to apply now or call Raha Zolghadri on 02 9431 2*** for a confidential discussion.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume in Word Doc Format (no text boxes or tables please) and follow the Apply Links. Visit onqrecruitment.com.au to review all our current vacancies.