Aged Care Support Worker - Muswellbrook
- Casual role - hours will vary each week
- To service customers within Muswellbrook and surrounding areas
- Pay rate $28.87 per hour (includes casual loading)
- KM's paid in addition to hourly rate at 0.78/ km
- Must be available to start straight away
At integratedliving Australia we aim to be a leading providing of health services throughout rural, regional and remote communities of Australia. Our focus is on delivering better health outcomes for many Australians by supporting them to live independent and active lives. No matter where the client is on their care journey, we can help!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Service Delivery Team Leader our Support Workers empower clients by delivering outstanding care. They encourage individual client choice and aim to contribute to our clients health and well-being. This varied role ensures the clients care plan is followed to provide high-quality support in a safe manner.
Our Support Workers perform a variety of different tasks, including;
- Assisting with personal care such as showering, grooming, dressing and feeding,
- Domestic assistance such as cooking, cleaning and washing,
- Transportation to appointments and providing social support.
Skills and experience you will need to succeed
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent qualification OR minimum 12 months experience providing personal care to the elderly or disabled. Completion of the subject "assist with medication" highly desirable.
- Current driver’s license (P1 or above) and motor vehicle – must be registered, reliable and CTP insured (comprehensive insurance not essential)
- Confident in using different forms of technology such as smart phones, handheld devices, email and internet.
- Flexibility to work between 7am-7pm Monday-Sunday.
- Current First Aid + CPR and working with children/vulnerable people certificate or willing to obtain
- Commitment to providing the best care to our clients through positive interactions.
Benefits for you
We offer a growing range of benefits including:
- Flexible, supportive work environment
- Be part of an organisation providing valued support to our clients and the community
- Pay less tax through salary packaging options
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
If you have the drive, commitment and desire to make a difference by supporting our valued clients then this could be the opportunity for you!
Don’t delay as we’re assessing applications as they are received. We’d love to hear how your capabilities, achievements and experiences set you apart
Position Enquires: Angela (02) 4911 2***
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications