Client Services Officer
Our client is a well-established financial services company with proven experience in providing advice, providing services to more than 750,000 Australians. Their services are designed to provide peace of mind for all their clients at important times in their lives.
The purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the Adviser team as well as providing a range of client services such as responding to client requests, management of client appointments and document preparation.
Skills and Experience
- Manage and respond to client queries within specific time-frames
- Implementation of Statements of Advice and preparation of Record of Advice
- Provide admin support to the team of Advisers
- Work collaboratively in a team to improve various business processes
What’s on Offer
- Experience using XPLAN
- Experience in providing high-quality client services
- Demonstrated Professionalism with the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, adhere to deadlines and good attention to detail
The opportunity to gain exposure to the financial services industry whilst working in a positive and supportive team culture, conveniently located in their South Melbourne office. Also, the chance to support your continued career development.
Express your interest through the Apply Now link below or contact Hagan Noronha directly on 03 9602 9***Additional information
- Melbourne CBD
- $70,000 package
- Strong pathways available into advice