Customer Service Representative
- Close to Public Transport
- Great Team Environment
- Global Company
Our Client is internationally recognised and in Australia they enjoy a reputation for supplying a comprehensive range of technically advanced energy efficient systems to their clients. With their continued expansion into the Australian and South Pacific region the career opportunities are endless for the right person.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing order management services to the customer base
- Organising special deliveries
- Manage key accounts, customers invoicing and credits
- Managing forward and back orders
- Shipment status updates
- And much more!
To secure this fantastic opportunity you must have:
- Minimum of two years' experience in Customer Service - Must be beginning to end Customer Service Experience
- Word, Excel and Lotus notes - intermediate skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communications skills
If this sounds like you and you are switched on, solution orientated, and love customer service, APPLY NOW!!