Office Manager - Full Time OR Part Time
- Own the backend support function for a boutique real estate business
- Autonomy and scope to make the role your own
- $75k salary package on offer!
Are you an experienced Office Manager, Sales/Marketing Coordinator or EA/PA within the real estate space looking for a more autonomous role where you can truly own the support function and have your ideas implemented? Keep reading!
Our client is a premium boutique real estate brand who specialise in residential and commercial sales and operate at the top end of the ultra-competitive Eastern Suburbs marketplace. They are led by a Director who wants to do things differently and create a collaborative business where there is no room for ego and competition and the team is focused on the common goal - which is getting the best outcome for the client.
They are currently seeking someone with a strong background in real estate sales and marketing support who can step into the business and own the backend support function.
In this multi-faceted, all-encompassing support role, you will provide one on one assistance to the Director, implement office systems and processes, own the sales admin and marketing function as well as manage company compliance etc.
In the role of EA/Office Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide end to end administration and sales support to the Director
- Prepare residential and commercial marketing collateral including brochures, floor plans and e-business cards
- Organise and attend appointments with videographers and photographers
- Prepare listing packs and just listed/just sold materials
- Assist with website development, backend management and content creation
- Manage all business social media accounts and drive organic growth
- Develop and implement systems and processes, create checklists and ensure compliance
- Build up the database, manage database marketing campaigns and database cleansing
- Conduct competitive market research and stay up to date on key market trends
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, manage supplies and liaise with external suppliers
The ideal candidate for the role of Office Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a real estate Office Manager, Administration, EA/PA, Operations or Sales and Marketing Support role is essential
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Knowledge of AgentBox is highly desirable
- A self-starter who can take initiative and work autonomously - you will not need to be micro-managed!
- An eye for detail and outstanding organisational skills are a must
- First class administration skills and an analytical, innovative way of thinking
- Understanding of the end to end sales process with exposure to property marketing
- Ideally an Eastern Suburbs local who knows the market inside out and can liaise with high-profile clientele
- You will be immaculately presented and ideally have a valid Driver's Licence + reliable vehicle
- Work one on one with a successful Director who is a genuinely lovely person with no ego
- Full Time or Part Time hours on offer - option to work 3-4 days
- $75k salary package on offer! (pro-rata for Part Time)
- Own the administration and marketing function across both residential and commercial sales
- Make the role your own - plenty of scope to innovate processes, implement systems, be creative and have your ideas heard!
- Monday to Friday role ONLY
- Ideal role for an Eastern Suburbs local who wants a PURE admin role close to home
Apply in Strict Confidence
This role is NEW today, exclusive to P3 Recruitment and not to be confused with anything else advertised!
Submit your CV by hitting APPLY NOW or contact:
Mobile: 0422 155 832
Real Estate & Property > Administration & Support