Analyst I - Generalist - Global Investment Bank - Sydney
- Excellent track-record and pipeline of deals
- Well-regarded leadership team
- Excellent remuneration structure
My client is a high-performing global Investment Bank with a great reputation and a high-profile client list. They are looking to hire an experienced Analyst to help them execute on a strong pipeline of deals.
You will have experience in M&A/Valuations/Modelling, either from a boutique advisory firm, bulge bracket or accounting advisory team.
The culture of the team is ambitious, collaborative and client-orientated.
The responsibilities of this role include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Assisting in originating mandates by conducting market and industry analysis and evaluating and analyzing the financial needs of corporate clients and any other applicable quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Identifying and developing business opportunities, preparing marketing materials and presentations and assisting in client relationship development;
- Responsible for the development of valuation models, pro-forma financial statements and comparable company analysis, etc.
- Drafting documentation including engagement letters, bid letters, scheme booklets, bidders and targets statements, information memorandums, prospectuses;
- 1-2 years of M&A/Valuations/Modelling experience, from either a top-tier boutique, bulge bracket firm or big4.
- Bachelor of Business, Commerce, Law or similar with a D/HD avg grade;
- Advanced financial modelling skills;
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal;
- A passion for business and finance;
- Strong commercial acumen and work ethic;
- Australian PR or Citizenship;
Would you like to hear more? Please send your CV to Kilian@collins-executive.com.au to be considered for this opportunity and other relevant opportunities. All applications and conversations are confidential.