Analyst II/III - M&A - High-Calibre Boutique Investment Bank...
- Excellent pipeline of deals
- Well-regarded leadership team
- Excellent remuneration structure
My client is a high-performing boutique Investment Bank with a great reputation and high-profile client list. Due to growth, the team is looking to hire an experienced Investment Banking Analyst to help them execute on a strong pipeline of deals.
You will have experience in M&A, either from a boutique advisory firm or bulge bracket.
The culture of the team is ambitious, collaborative and client-orientated.
The responsibilities of this role include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Assisting in originating mandates by conducting market and industry analysis and
evaluating and analyzing the financial needs of corporate clients and any other
applicable quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Identifying and developing business opportunities, preparing marketing materials and
presentations and assisting in client relationship development;
- Assisting senior directors in executing transactions by acting as project coordinator, due
diligence and valuation manager;
- Responsible for the development of valuation models, pro-forma financial statements
and comparable company analysis, etc. to perform asset and corporate valuations;
- Drafting documentation including engagement letters, bid letters, scheme booklets,
bidders and targets statements, information memorandums, prospectuses;
- Training and supervising analysts on financial modelling and pitch books.
- 2-4 years of M&A experience, from either a top-tier boutique or bulge bracket;
- Experience working on large, listed transactions;
- Bachelor of Business, Commerce, Law or similar with a D/HD avg grade;
- Advanced financial modelling skills;
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal;
- A passion for business and finance;
- Strong commercial acumen and work ethic;
Would you like to hear more? Please send your CV to Kilian@collins-executive.com.au to be considered for this opportunity and other relevant opportunities. All applications and conversations are confidential.