Sales Agent - South Sydney
- Align with one of the biggest and brightest residential agencies in Sydney
- Endless scope to manage your own campaigns + loads of leads to work off
- HUGE earning potential - the only limit is your desire to achieve!
Are you an established Sales Agent who is looking to align with an award-winning brand who are operating at the top of their game? Or are you a hungry Associate who is ready to step up into an Agent role and wants to excel with one of the biggest brands in Sydney? This is the opportunity for you!
Our client is a household name in residential real estate, with multiple high-performing offices across Sydney. They are extremely dominant across the markets they sell in. Boasting a premium brand, first class training platforms and a forward-thinking culture, they are truly one of the besst agencies to work at in Sydney.
A rare and rewarding opportunity has become available for a hungry and experienced Sales Associate looking to take a step up or an established Sales Agent to catapult their sales career, working off a huge amount of incoming leads and a very solid rent roll - so you can make some serious money!
In the role of Sales Agent, your key responsibilities will include
- Manage your own sales campaigns from end to end
- Conduct sales open homes and private inspections
- Prepare for and attend appraisals and listing presentations
- Prospect for new business through networking, cold and warm calling
- Managing prospective buyer enquiries
- Liaise with solicitors, vendors and buyers throughout the sales process
- Respond to and close all incoming leads
- Negotiate the sale of properties
The ideal candidate for the role of Sales Agent will have:
- Previous Real Estate sales experience essential, in a Sales Agent or Associate role
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Must be self-motivated and results driven with a passion to succeed
- An ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment
- You will be extremely goal-oriented with the ability to work to and exceed KPI's
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Immaculate personal presentation is a given
- Valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
- Align with an award-winning business with multiple offices and a strong market presence across Sydney
- Perfect opportunity for a hungry Sales Associate who is ready to step up into an Agent role
- Work with a passionate team led by a trailblazing Director who is one of the biggest names in the industry
- HUGE earning potential - the only limit is your drive to achieve!
Apply in Strict Confidence
Submit your CV by hitting APPLY NOW or contact:
Real Estate & Property > Residential Sales