Insurance Claims & Client Service Consultants
Blake Oliver is working exclusively with a national Insurance organisation which has several newly created opportunities for you to join their Claims & Client Service Team where you will receive full insurance product training.
We are seeking customer orientated applicants who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where the policy holders’ enquiries are handled with the utmost professionalism.
As a Claims & Client Service Consultant your duties will include –
- Handling a high volume of phone and email enquiries from policy holders
- Assessing validity and lodgement of claims
- General policy administration
- Ensuring policy holders are kept up to date throughout the claims process
- Building and maintain strong internal and external relationships
Essential Requirements –
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and personable phone manner
- Previous insurance experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Customer orientated outlook
- Strong administration skills with high accuracy levels
***Please be advised you will need to be available to start on Monday 10th August***
To be considered for these newly created Claims & Client Service Consultant vacancies please submit your resume in WORD format through the appropriate link.
***Please be advised that only short-listed applicants will be contacted***