Early Childhood Food Manager (Cook)
Little Learners Place is a Family owned and operated, state of the art Early Learning School in Haynes Western Australia due to open in October 2020*
At Little Learners Place we are passionate and dedicated to the learning journey our little learners go on each time they are in our place. It is our goal to create a team that loves what they do, are proud to be part of the team and go above and beyond for our Little Learners.
At Little Learners Place:
- Our curriculum is grounded in the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and inspired by the Reggio Emelia and RIE approach.
- We have specially designed our two nature playgrounds with every child and educator in mind
- We are collaborative and supportive team
- Have a state-of-the-art centre that you can call home
Find out more about by liking us on Facebook or going to www.littlelearnersplace.com.au
- A Permanent Part-Time position
- Discount on childcare fees
- Great involvement across the centre
- A rewarding & supportive culture
- Ability to build something amazing from the ground up!
About the role
- Plan and cook nutritionally balanced meals over the course of the day
- Review menu plans based on seasonal foods, needs, and interests of children
- Ensure complete familiarity with special dietary needs of the children in the centre and discuss with the Director/Educators on how these needs will be met.
- Preparation of meals, including but not limited to: breakfast, morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times.
Skills and experience
- Childcare cooking experience - desirable
- Applicants must hold relevant food handling certificates
- A current Working with Children Check
- Experience and passion for healthy cooking for Children
- A love of teaching children how to prepare and cook in the kitchen
- Bright, friendly and energetic.
Should you like to discuss the role further, get to know our Managing Director or want more information on the role or the centre, please email ***********@littlelearnersplace.com.au to arrange a time to chat.
*Pending regulatory service approval.