About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients in both the public and private sectors. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospital, aged care and oncology facilities.
What we offer:
We are a values-driven organisation and our leaders are strong believers in empowering people. We are professionals at what we do but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture, always celebrating our achievements and milestones. We also offer the following:
About the role:
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Formal induction and training provided
We have a full-time 6-month contract available at our pharmacy in the Hollywood Private Hospital in Nedlands. Working with a collaborative team, your key
responsibilities will include:
- Dispensing and supplying medications for hospital patients and outpatients
- Managing pharmacy stock and imprest/ward stock
- Supporting patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Producing medication discharge profiles
- Undertaking delivery and collection of medication
- Assisting with patient account enquiries
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Previous experience dispensing medication
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of customer service
We are seeking an eager individual to collaborate with our pharmacy team and further enhance their skills in a hospital environment.
If this sounds like you, please click 'Apply Now'
and attach your resume and cover letter.