Boilermaker / Rigger
Roseworx Engineering in Forrestdale WA is looking for site experienced trade qualified Boilermaker / Rigger to commence immediately on a casual basis.
The successful applicant must:
- have a white/blue card
- have the ability to set out steel locations from grids and RL's
- have the ability to install steel from site drawings
- have the ability to fabricate & assemble from drawings
- have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- site experience is essential
- must have the ability to work unsupervised in a team environment
- have current EWP, Scissorlift Yellow card and high risk licenses
- Dogging basic rigging is an advantage, will be considered if work experience is sufficient
- must have valid driver's license and own car
- must pass D&A
- must be eligible to work in Australia
Please forward your resumes to ****@roseworx.com.au
Please do not apply if you do not hold the current licenses and experience outlined above.
Only those applicants short listed will be contacted.