Our Engineering Construction division at Monadelphous provides large scale, multidisciplinary project management and construction services through specialised business units. We have built a strong reputation of producing quality work and maintaining a clear customer and safety focus. From concept and completion through to hand over, we provide services and solutions for major construction projects in all phases of development across Australia and internationally.
What we are looking for:
The Engineering Construction division is seeking an experienced, organised and confident Quality Manager to join our highly skilled Divisional Services team and play an integral part in the successful delivery of our construction projects.
Commencing immediately on a permanent contract, the successful candidate will be based in the Perth, Victoria Park Head Office. This is an excellent opportunity to lead the Quality Assurance Management systems across a diversified portfolio of business units within the Monadelphous Engineering Construction division.
Drawing on your previous experience, you will:
- Manage a team of quality professionals providing project quality leadership, fabrication inspection and document control services;
- Build and maintain a positive quality culture which reinforces compliance and continuous improvement;
- Develop, manage and maintain divisional quality management systems, including management plans, procedures, guidelines, registers, forms, and checklists to ensure conformance to good business and project practice;
- Develop and implement the project quality management systems;
- Develop and deliver a quality governance programme, including the completion of internal audits;
- Maintain the quality system certification and compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015; and
- Develop and deliver quality management training.
We would love to talk to you if you have:
- Tertiary qualification in engineering, business management or quality assurance;
- Internal auditing experience and lead auditor qualifications;
- Experience on large-scale industrial construction projects;
- Leading edge knowledge and expertise of construction practices, standards, systems and processes relevant to project engineering activities;
- A "hands on" and methodical approach, high attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines consistently;
- Sound knowledge of industry and best-practice standards and their relevance to the sites engineering activities;
- Experience and understanding to provide solutions for the operations division;
- Ability to influence operational stakeholders; and
- Well-developed communication skills and a collaborative, team-oriented approach with the ability to foster interpersonal relationships across all levels.
Monadelphous is committed to building a positive environment where you will be valued, your career developed, and your efforts rewarded.
Monadelphous is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability, experience and we pride ourselves on our dedication to providing all employees a safe working environment.
At Monadelphous the "safe way is the only way."