Fleet Card Analyst/Administrator
We are looking for an experienced person who “loves data” in an analytical and commercial role to take responsibility for managing the thousands of fuel cards issued to our customers including maintaining the accuracy of invoicing and handling customer requests relating to fuel cards.
Responsibilities of this role include (but not limited to):
- Maintaining the accuracy of the fuel card data across multiple platforms
- Importing fuel card data daily from various data sources into our accounting system
- Customer requests for new cards and changes to existing cards
- Communication with our regional team members relating to cards and pricing
- Setting up new “ship to” addresses in our system for bulk fuel deliveries
- Reconciling card and sales data and troubleshooting
- Adhoc reporting and analysis
- Other general duties as required
Skills & Experience required
- Experience working with multiple data sources
- Tertiary qualified in Finance, Accounting or similar numerical based field highly regarded
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- High level of accuracy with large datasets
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working with a positive approach to challenges, thinking creatively to solve problems
- Excellent attention to detail whilst maintaining the ability to appreciate and plan for the big picture
Immediate start. If you are interested, please submit your cover letter and resume via Seek. Applications close Thursday 6th August 2020.
Unfortunately our office is not available to take calls from prospective applicants (due the time consuming nature of receiving a large number of calls), any queries you have should be communicated via Seek.
For more information about Recharge Petroleum, please visit: www.rechargepetroleum.com.au