About Silk Hospitality
- Be part of a growing business
- Dynamic team with strong people culture
- Fast pace environment
Silk Hospitality is the fastest growing outsourced housekeeping provider in Australia with operations in WA, SA, VIC, NSW and QLD. Silk is providing service to some of the world’s leading hotel brands and is looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join the finance team.
Silk is embarking on several major initiatives to implement new solutions and improve existing systems. These initiatives will also require systems integration work and business analytics.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for the development and integration of software solutions that support the delivery of relevant, timely and cost-effective information to the business. This position is also responsible for developing and producing high quality commercial analysis that involves sourcing data, liaising with key stakeholders and developing financial modelling and analysis that will inform strategic planning.
Key position Responsibilities:
- Implement improved Gross Profit and Productivity reporting into our web portal, working closely with our Financial Controller and our external web development team
- Improve existing financial reporting and analysis for each hotel site
- Develop financial analytics and reporting that will inform strategic planning
- Develop financial modelling and analysis to support decision-making on a range of strategic projects
- Manage the integrations of our payroll system, HRIS, Rostering and General Ledger
- Engage with external partners to prioritise work requests and system improvement initiatives
- Detail process, mapping and integration requirements
The benefits for you
- Relevant Finance related qualifications and significant experience in data analysis, management accounting and financial modelling
- System integration experience
- Advanced level application of SQL skills
- Extensive experience in advanced Excel and other analytical tools such as BI, to present results and analysis in tailored reports
- Strong experience with gathering, eliciting and documenting business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to deal with non-technical and technical business representatives
Our Recruitment Process
- Be part of a growing business.
- Working with an innovative and high quality provider in outsourced Housekeeping.
- Competitive remuneration structure.
- Access to continuing professional development and career opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with internal and external stakeholders.
We appreciate all applications for this position but may only be able to contact the successful candidates for interviewing.
This is a great opportunity to work for a distinguished brand and to take your career to the next level. To find out more about our business go to https://www.silkhospitality.com.au/