Casual Sales Assistant- Busselton City Farmers
City Farmers has over 25 locations throughout Australia. Since 1991 we have been offering Australia expert advice to help people care for their pets. We pride ourselves on our know-how, our down-to-earth attitude and our willingness to pitch in. We have exciting career opportunities for people who get a kick out of helping others, and who love their pets!
We are looking for Sales Assistants to work on a casual basis in our Busselton store.
The successful candidate will have:
- at least 2 years experience working with a high volume, disciplined retailer
- strong merchandising skills
- highly motivated and proactive
- real customer service focus with an ability to make the sale
- high integrity
- the ability to communicate to all levels with ease
- composure under stress and pressure
- a determination to succeed
- an eye for detail
- a hands on approach
- commitment to the care of pets
You must be reliable, determined to meet high standards, willing to be flexible regarding working days and hours and able to work unsupervised. You must be able to work on weekends.
As part of your responsibilities, you may be required to lift heavy items (e.g., bags of dogfood).
We are looking for people who want to grow with the business and who are determined to work with a team to achieve results. Pet experience/knowledge is a plus.
We're looking for motivated and talented people who enjoy what they do and thrive in a sales environment. If you share our love for the pet parents we serve, the merchandise we sell, and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.