- Attractive Salary plus rewarding bonus structure
- Advance your career into a supervisory position
- Permanent full time position close to home
is currently looking for a highly organised trade qualified Workshop Controller
with exceptional customer service skills to work at Lynford Osborne Park
Reporting to the Service Manager, this role will be responsible for coordinating the day to day operations of our very busy workshop. Using your vast mechanical knowledge and exceptional organisation skills to ensure customer satisfaction and to meet the Dealership targets.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Providing support to the Service Manager
- Coordinating the day to day operation of a very busy workshop
- Maintaining an even flow of work
- Organise, plan, monitor and control all work orders
- Monitor the quality of all work performed in the workshop
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all departments
What We Offer:
- Previous experience as a Workshop Controller or Senior Technician
- Must hold Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Valid Australian Manual Drivers License
- Strong proven ability to multitask and oversee multiple jobs
- The ability to prioritise and delegate work
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Competitive above award rates plus overtime
- Rewarding bonus structure
- Fun team environment
- Growth Focus
- Strong management support
- Respectful culture
Successful candidates will be dedicated to creating a high performing culture and committed to living the AHG Service values including Customer Satisfaction, Accountability, Development, Integrity and Teamwork.
Here is why you should join Australia’s largest automotive retailer:
Having recently merged with the ASX listed company AP Eagers, Automotive Holding Group (AHG) are now part of one the fastest growing, exciting and dynamic dealership groups in Australia and New Zealand. Our operations span over 300 dealerships across Australia and New Zealand you will have endless career opportunities for all types of roles.
We offer our people extensive training and development opportunities with access to a range of employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, vehicle purchasing and service discounts.
If you think this role will help you achieve your career goals then look no further. Apply now!
AHG is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.