About the Role:
Key Accountability Areas:
1. Mission: maintain staff relationships and adhere to all Policies and Procedures
2. Communication, Leadership, Team Work and Culture
3. Support, Guidance and Performance Management
5. Compliance, Compliments, Complaints and Suggestion Management
6. Continuous Quality Improvement
7. Aged Care funding Instrument (ACFI)
8. Staff Management & Team Support
9. Workplace Health & Safety
10. Professional Development and Continuous Improvement
Minimum Requirements of the role:
1. Previous management experience in a residential aged care facility
2. Demonstrated experience leading a multi-disciplinary health care team
3. Demonstrated knowledge in the care needs of the older person
4. Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal/communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to lead staff in the achievement of organizational goal and objectives within a team environment.
5. Understanding of and commitment to continuous quality improvement
6. Knowledge of all relevant Legislation, Regulatory requirements, Professional Standards and Guidelines applicable to work role and willingness to work within same.
7. Demonstrated industry knowledge with emphasis on ACFI, Infection Control, Quality Systems and Accreditation.
8. Problem solving and conflict resolution/negotiation skills.
9. Organisational and time management skills.
10. Demonstrated significant evidence of relevant post graduate and administrative management experience in the health care sector.
Additional Factors Essential:
About the Company
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. If you want to be part of a growing team wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
08 8100 4800
Prime Medical Placements | WorkPac Heath & Social Care