QLD Network Operations Manager
QLD Network Operations Manager
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Based in Eight Mile Plains, our vibrant, innovative and energetic collaboration spaces empower our teams to innovate and deliver an exceptional experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
We are an agile team who embrace diversity of thought and love to take on challenges with a pragmatic and innovative approach. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, care, curiosity, openness, and a proactive attitude. As a team we continually seek ways to pair, collaborate, support and learn from each other!
About the Role
Our Network Operations team is growing and we are looking for additional team members to join. We have roles all across the states but this role will be looking after Queensland.
You will have the opportunity to work in a passionate and supportive team, time will be spent building relationships and engaging stakeholders, as well as:
- Managing and reviewing operational compliance of transport providers according to their contracted KPI’s.
- Engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver exceptional customer experiences in the most effective and efficient method
- Supporting the day to day management of Woolworths Online deliveries across the state
- Review and improve delivery KPI’s within your direct control and influence in conjunction with store and state operational teams
- Management and support of Third Party Logistics carriers to ensure contract compliance, accountability to Woolworths policies and procedures, and best in class customer experience
- Fleet management and liaison with fleet leasing companies – Reviewing fleet availability, vehicle condition, lease term management and balancing
- Be a customer advocate - analyse the operation of the business to ensure that the customer is receiving best in class service. Ensure customer feedback is addressed and complete escalations where required
- Safety - Ensure that 3PL carriers are operating in a safe manner and promote a safe work environment
- Work with state operational teams and transport to manage capacity and volume across stores and make recommendations for future planning
- Network Optimisation - Reviewing window and geographic mapping profile for stores to address concerns with on time delivery, drop cost and capacity fluctuations
- Seasonal Planning/event - Support and/or lead the planning and execution of key seasonal and promotional events with our Third Party Logistics carrier
Our new QLD Network Operations Manager will be driven and passionate, keen to get things done and able to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a team player with:
- Experience in a similar role or transport/logistics industry exposure
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage external providers to deliver strong performance outcomes
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and complex environment
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Routing system, Powerpoint, Google for Work Suite
- Experience working with and interpreting data to derive actionable insight
- Flexible working hours - including a rotating weekend and/or evening on call roster